Lake of the Isles Lutheran has been a partner with Our Saviour’s Housing for several decades. On the first Friday of every month we provide a hot meal for the approximately 40 people who are staying at the shelter.
There are several options for your involvement:
- You can be responsible for cooking the meal and serving it at the shelter.
- Team up with another family or some friends to make and serve a meal one of the months.
- If cooking for a crowd seems intimidating, Cheri Moe will be willing to help prepare the meal at the church. You can then take it to the shelter to serve. Or Cheri will go with you to help out.
- Some people don’t have the time to cook the meal, but would be willing to help serve. We can use you too.
- You can donate funds designated for the Our Saviour’s meal.
At this time, all of the dates in 2015 are available. It would be good to have someone commit to January 2 as soon as possible. Recipes for cooking for a crowd are available. Contact Cheri Moe (952-431-5226 email@example.com) to volunteer or for more information.