Weddings typically require a rehearsal to acquaint those involved with the order of service and to facilitate full participation.
Couples schedule the wedding rehearsal with the church for the evening prior to the wedding for about 30 minutes.
Consider that heavy traffic and on-street parking can be factors in timely arrival.
Those who attend the rehearsal:
- Bridal party
- Individuals who will participate
- Pastor Arden Haug
- Guest pastors are welcome, but are not required.
- Wedding coordinator
Bring to the rehearsal:
- A marriage license, which is required for you to be legally married. It must be obtained at least five days but not more than six months prior to the date of the wedding in Minnesota. To eliminate the risk of misplacement on your wedding day, please bring the entire license package to the rehearsal, including the return envelope. The license will be completed before the marriage ceremony begins.Three (3) copies of your bulletin.
- Three (3) copies of your bulletin.
- Vows you have chosen for your ceremony.
- The unity candle and tapers.