Summer Camp opportunities at Luther Park
Luther Park is located in northwestern Wisconsin, about two hours from the cities in Danbury, WI. Nestled on the spring-fed Lake 26 and surrounded by 186 acres of forest land and trails, you have all of these opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors at Luther Park!
Details and registration for all offerings can be found at lutherparkdanbury.com.com
Grandparent/Grandchild Camp June 30-July 3 or
Family Camp July 26-July 29:
Arrive by 4pm on the first day and leave at Noon on the last day. (It’s also ok if you can’t make the whole time.) Meals provided. Lodging options include cabins, log house, welcome center plus options for tents or campers too. Plenty of time for family bonding activities to canoe, kayak, paddleboard, play gaga ball or basketball, arts and crafts etc…. The days begin with Worship and end with Campfire.
Youth programs – various offerings from June 5 through July 29 including:
- Half week cabin camp (Grades 1-4)
- Full week cabin or Treehouse camp (Grades 3-6)
- Day camp (Grades 1-6) held at local churches in the Twin Cities (see website for churches that have this option)
- Full week Treehouse camp (Grades 7-9)
- Full week cabin or canoe trip (Grades 7-12)
- Leadership training intensive (Grades 9-12)